Monday, April 20, 2015

The Beginning Of Zombie Life....





I have written in my blog about the majority of what a nurse does. I can not wait to begin my journey as an RN nursing student. I have taken a few classes so far. If I stay on track, I will be graduating from Ivy Tech in the Fall of 2018. My goal is to take as many classes I can handle to get me there quicker. I have learned so much from my friend, Haley who recently graduated and received her RN. I see the tension and the stress and I can not wait for the challenge. 



To get more information about becoming a nurse visit www.ivytech.edu There you will find some interesting information about becoming a nurse. I have many friends who have graduated at Ivy Tech that told me that the school is a great place to go to. I have been a student for a couple of years now. I have taken some semesters off and such and planning on going at a faster pace after the end of this year. Just thinking about the lives I will be changing excites me and I can't wait! 


If you are a nursing student or plan to become one.  Check out this link http://www.nursetogether.com/study-tips-for-nursing-students


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am right there with you. I am so looking forward to the challenges ahead of us and the difference we will make. I'm not even in the program yet and I feel like I am already beginning to experience the zombie life. All of your posts have been super informative and I have enjoyed learning new things. I hope you are able to complete your goals, you will be a great RN. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete