Monday, April 20, 2015

Let's Wrap It Up!







I have never done a blog before until I got into my English class. This week is the last week for FINAL posts and I have absolutely enjoyed telling my story. My goal is to become a Registered Nurse. I know this is my passion as I already enjoy taking care of patients. I hope to one day change lives of those who are sick.


To wrap things up, I have talked about vital signs that are given by nurses to check patients health, I went into depth discussion about my job description as a CNA, I talked about the different types of diseases and cancers. Overall, this blog has taught me some information that I was able to research about becoming a nurse. I am ready to take on the challenge! Thanks for reading my blog! Here are some funny cartoon phrases I found. Check it out for fun http://www.nursebuff.com/2014/03/funny-nurse-cartoons-on-pinterest/


No comments:

Post a Comment